Here is the list of food and drink related vendors along with their menus
- Baked Potato Express – A State Fair favorite – with a variety of toppings.
- Blue Groove Coffee – Variety of fruited ice coffee
- Cheese Filled Company – sample cheese filled pepperoni,
cheese filled summer sausage, cheese filled pickles, cheese and pepperoni spreads, and pickled pepperoni.
- Dean’s Bloomin’ Onions – A Fair Favorite!
- Dean’s Concessions – Chicken Tenders, French Fries and Fried Haddock Fish Sandwich
- Glazed and Confused – Variety of Donuts
- Hot Stuff Sauce – Variety of Hot Sauces
- Kikki’s Authentic Greek Cuisine –Lamb Gyro, Chicken Gyro, Veggie Gyro, Gyro bowl, Gyro platter, Spanakopita, Chicken kabob, Pork kabob, Tzatziki Fries, Greek salad, Baklava, Nut rol, Kids meal : chicken tenders , fries and a juice box
- Las Delicious – A variety of Spanish Food including Appetizers, Empanadas , Potato balls, Mofongo
- Limp Lizard – Pulled pork BBQ sandwiches, BBQ Chicken, beans, BBQ Mac and Cheese Bowl, Road Dog, Hot Dog, Cornbread, Walking Taco
- Main Events – Variety of carnival food
- Moose Joose Slush – Frozen Slush Drinks.
- Oompa Loompyas – Specializing in “Fusion” street food
- Paradise Companies – The Villa – State Fair favorite: Pizze Fritte!
State Fair Sausage Sandwich, Pizza, Hamburgers and other Fair favorites, along with Beer, Wine and Wine Slushies.
Plus Lemonade, Ice Cream Soft ice cream: vanilla, chocolate, twist and novelties.
- Razzle Dazzle – Italian Ices and Vegan food.
- Riches Apiary – Variety of Honey.
- Rob’s Salmon Smokehouse – Packaged smoked salmon.
- Schittin Good Coffee – Coffee and Hot Chocolate